Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brazilian Blowout

Hey Tracy and Chris,
Ive been busy and I keep forgetting to get back to you on my “status.” I am extremely pleased with the Brazilian Blowout. I would characterize the result as my hair exactly, but “condensed.” Same wave and curl pattern, same cowlicks but everything is denser, shinier and extremely frizz resistant. I didn’t wash it for a few days and after sleeping on it for several nights, the curl loosened quite a bit but never became frizzy as it would have previously. And a bit of product had the curls back, shiny and defined. Also reduced volume dramatically, much more so than the keratin treatments. Will repeat the process as often as possible – my hair is really effortless and looks good – but still like looks like my hair. Thanks for the much needed “lift”. Definitely recommend A++
And Chris was wonderful!
Thanks ladies,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment