Monday, June 20, 2011

INOA with Chris

"Dear Chris,
I just wanted to drop you an email to let you know how much I like the new hair color product you used at my last appointment. You mentioned that you were going use Inoa instead of the usual color. At the time, I really didn't think I would notice any difference...I mean it was just hair color, after all. Boy was I wrong! Not only did I love the color, but I noticed so many positive results that I never knew I could expect from a hair color line! The texture of my hair was different, not only was it smoother, but I didn't have the frizzies, even on humid days. Even after multiple shampoos, when I always noticed the normal color fading, the Loreal Inoa color has remained truer to the original application.. I have also received numerous compliments on my hair's shine. I really am thrilled with Loreal's Inoa. I guess you realize from this email that the only product I want you to use in the future on my hair is the Inoa. It is simply fabulous! See you at my next appointment at Salon 22.
Thanks for introducing me to Inoa. You definitely have a satisfied customer.
Marie'"

No comments:

Post a Comment