Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brooke on Citysearch :)

Salon Twenty Two was the first salon I ever went to to get my hair done professionally, and Brooke has been the only stylist I've seen. She is very passionate about her work. Brooke is the kind of stylist you can tell exactly what you want and she makes it happen. She is very social and loves to make you feel comfortbale while getting your hair done. I will not let anyone else touch my hair unless it's Brooke. She is young but her finsihed product is that of someone who has been working in a salon for years! Brooke gives great styling advice and convinced me to use certain products that have made a HUGE difference on my hair. She also waxes my eyebrows and is the only person who has not left me disappointed. If your looking for a stylist to create exactly what you want plus more see Brooke. Ever time i get my hair done i leave loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment