Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My new favorite joint to get my do done up proper. Noticed my gorgeous flowing locks were getting a little long and I needed to get something done about it. Usually, I hit a place by work. But today, I worked out of the home. So, I needed a place closer. Fortunately, being the social butterfly that I am, a friend told me to check this place out. It's only about 10 min. down the road and they were able to accommodate me on short notice. Now you have to realize something. I'm a bit fussy with who I let touch my head (either one...you guys are so dirty..) so I don't do change well. My usual joint offers me a beer upon arrival and treats me like a king while I'm getting my cut on. Guess what. They do the same here. After I declined the offer for a tasty beverage (which is rare if you know me) it was off to get my hair all washed up and clean. Next I was whisked off to the stylist chair where I got clippers on the sides, scissors on the top and a little texturing shears to complete the package. The stylist (Chris, highly recommended if you go) also trimmed up the unibrow for me which I've never had done (or offered for that matter). Another rinse, a quick style, and my sexy self was on my way. And, get this, WAAAY cheaper than what I am accustomed too. So, I got the exact same cut and style with exceptional service all for an incredibly reasonable price. Definitely getting my trims done here from now on. If you need a new do or are just looking for a new stylist way out here in the burbs, I would highly recommend giving this place a try. You won't be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment