Thursday, November 11, 2010

Salon Twenty Two - Pottstown, PA, 19464 - Citysearch

Salon Twenty Two - Pottstown, PA, 19464 - Citysearch: "Where Heather goes I go and Salon 22 was a welcome change. Heather has been keeping my hair it’s “natural” color for over 8 years (thanks to very premature gray). I brought my complicated formula with me when I moved to the area from Texas and Heather had to make special arrangements to get the line of color I used since my previous salon would not carry it. She’s a talented stylist that I value more than she knows. She’s the only one I will let touch my husband’s hair too since he has a tendency to let others scalp him. She helps me keep him in line! We are both impressed with Salon 22 including the owner and her very talented staff. I would highly recommend this salon."

No comments:

Post a Comment