Thursday, November 11, 2010

Salon Twenty Two - Pottstown, PA, 19464 - Citysearch

Salon Twenty Two - Pottstown, PA, 19464 - Citysearch: "My visit to Salon Twenty Two was both relaxing and fun. The salon was clean, modern and welcoming. It is tastefully decorated, well organized and cozy. Instead of a big expanse of space with rows of stylists, the salon offers several separate areas for a more intimate experience. My 4 year old daughter loved the leather couch and candy bowls throughout the salon.6 weeks ago, I had a cut, color and highlight done with Chris. She took the time to find out what I wanted to achieve with my style. She asked direct and important questions about how much time I wanted to spend styling my hair and what types of products I used. After listening to my questions and concerns, she explained each step and why/how she was doing certain things. Even as she styled my hair, she told me about each product and how they would help me maintain my color/style at home.My haircut and color looks as good today as it did the day I left the salon. I can't wait to go back to Chris at Salon Twenty Two!"

No comments:

Post a Comment