Thursday, November 11, 2010

Salon Twenty Two - Pottstown, PA, 19464 - Citysearch

Salon Twenty Two - Pottstown, PA, 19464 - Citysearch: "I have been going to Chris Landis to get my hair done for over 10 years. I have moved away during that time, but am still sure to see her when I am in town. Everyone I know from the area goes to Chris, I've made sure of it. They all love her just like I do! I am so happy she is now working at Salon Twenty Two. It is so much more of an enjoyable, relaxing, comfortable environment. Chris is always up to date on the latest everything. Not only will she suggest a new color placement or adjustment a cut, but she really seems to have an eye for beauty. I have had by hair done by the best in NYC, Boston, and DC. Chris is every bit as knowledgeable, sophisticated, talented, and professional as any of those places. Everytime I talk to her she is excited about new education, whether she's going to NYC or just got back. I was very nervous about switching to Redken Color line. Chris had used L'oreal forever on me, and I was nervous about how my hair would feel. I have to say, I like it better! My hair is no longer flat for a week after I get it colored, and it's really shiny. I love the Pureology line for my at home products. My advice, sit in her chair, and tell her to do her thing. Shut your eyes, like on What Not to Wear. You won't be disappointed...in fact, you'll never have looked more beautiful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment